Hi, I’m Kim Pratt. I’m a Homebound Disabled Female Veteran who served 12 years in the Army and was the Executive Assistant to two very high ranking Commanders. In my later Army Career I was a Military Police Officer. I am looking for small businesses who need administrative help. Face it, every business owner could use the help of a Virtual Assistant – especially a military veteran! We come trained with all sorts of skills that civilians just don’t have. If you are affiliated with the military, you know exactly what that means!
Your satisfaction is my goal! By providing you with the very best administrative assistance, it not only benefits you but myself as well. I benefit by gaining happy clients who will in turn spread the word to others, thus growing MY business.
These are the things that can be outsourced to my team: Just imagine how much free time you will have by NOT having to do any of the below – the time you need to actually GROW your business!
- Email Management/Filtering
- Social Media Management
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering calls on your behalf)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Travel Arrangement (Hotel, Flight Booking & Rental Car Reservations)
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Recruitment (source for other team members such as web designers and developers, accountants, SEO specialists, excel gurus and graphic artists)
- Creating & managing your social media profiles, business accounts, and pages on the following platforms:
- Transferring Facebook profiles to Business and Fan pages
- Building your social network and community
- Creating content for posts and feeds
- Gathering visual content for boards, feeds, and posts
- Scheduling social media posts via Buffer (my favorite), Hootsuite or the like.
Who do you want to be like?
Let’s get started to help you Grow Your Business!