Welcome to Pratt Virtual Office Solutions. My name is Kim Pratt and I am starting a new Virtual Assistant business. I’ve been in the Administrative business for over 20 years and have recently decided to become virtual. I am my only employee at the moment but plan to have others join me to bring the best of all assistance to you.
So what do I do? I provide businesses with saving time and money by outsourcing all of their administrative needs.
Right now, I am considered to be a General Virtual Assistant. Don’t let the term “general” fool you as I can be a Godsend to your business!
As a General Virtual Assistant – these are the tasks that can be outsourced to me.
25 Tasks to Outsource to a General Virtual Assistant
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
3. Booking appointments with clients
4. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
5. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
6. Calendar Management
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
11. Hotel and Flight Booking
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
16. Liaison between you and other team members
17. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
18. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
19. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
20. Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
21. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
22. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
23. Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
24. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
25. Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
FACT: EVERY BUSINESS CAN BENEFIT FROM A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
Here are a few questions for you –
- What bothers you most about your job?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What tasks do you take home with you because you don’t have the time to complete during the workday?
- What tasks seem redundant and boring?
- How can I help you with these things that eat up your time?
When asked, most businesses say TIME is the one thing they do not have enough of. If you’re saving time, you’re also saving money! I am here to help you get back some of that precious time you’re wasting on tasks that I can do for you! Ultimately, hiring me will not only save you time, but money as well.
How can I save you money?
- You do not have to provide office space or any equipment
- You do not pay taxes
- You don’t need to provide employee benefits such as medical, dental, 401K, vacation, sick leave, etc.
- You only pay for work actually done (time worked is tracked through Toggl) so you know you are only paying for actual work being done
- TIME – you’re now free to concentrate and nurture your business which will surely MAKE you more money, rather than spend it.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please make contact. If you know any other business owners that would benefit from my administrative expertise, by all means, please point them in my direction!
My professional profile can be viewed here:
Kim Pratt – think of me as your go-to-girl for all of your admin needs!