Hi, I’m Kim Pratt. I’m a Homebound Disabled Female Veteran who served 12 years in the Army and was the Executive Assistant to two high ranking Commanders. In my later Army Career I was a Military Police Officer. I’m in the process of incorporating my business, “Pratt Virtual Office Assistant”. I am looking for small businesses who need administrative help. All of your admin needs can be outsourced to me and save you precious time and money! I’m building a team of professional virtual assistants so that every aspect of your administrative needs can be taken right off your plate so that you can get back to what’s most important – growing your business.
Your satisfaction is my goal! By providing you with the very best administrative assistance, it not only benefits you but me as well. I benefit by gaining happy clients who will in turn spread the word to others, thus growing MY business.
These are the things that can be outsourced to my team:
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering calls on your behalf)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Travel Arrangement (Hotel, Flight Booking & Rental Car Reservations)
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Recruitment (source for other team members such as web designers and developers, accountants, SEO specialists, excel gurus and graphic artists)
- Creating & managing your social media profiles, business accounts, and pages on the following platforms:
- Transferring Facebook profiles to Business and Fan pages
- Building your social network and community
- Creating content for posts and feeds
- Gathering visual content for boards, feeds, and posts
- Scheduling social media posts via Hootsuite, Canva or the like.
Who Would You Rather Be Like?
Contact me so you can get on with growing your business while leaving all the pesky administrative tasks to my team and I!