Hi, I’m Kim Pratt. I’m a Homebound Disabled Female Veteran who served 12 years in the Army and was the Executive Assistant to two high ranking Commanders. In my later Army Career I was a Military Police Officer. I’m in the process of incorporating my business, “Pratt Virtual Office Assistant”. While I don’t have any clients yet, I’d like to have a team of professional administrative assistants on call as the need arises.
I cannot offer everything that most businesses need but still would like to offer those services. That’s where you come in. I’m looking for people who are accountants, web designers and developers, CRM specialists, Mail Merge, anything I am either unfamiliar with or am too busy to complete myself.
Again, I do not have work available yet and my website is not even finished being built. In time, as I gain clients, I need a team I can reach out to.
If you would like to be a part of this team, please contact me via Email with PRATT VA POOL as the subject line. Let me know what you can bring to the table as a VA. Please only state what you are ACTUALLY great at. I am not GREAT at some things I would like to offer and am not embarrassed to admit it – that’s why I am reaching out to you all. Please attach a copy of your resume. Please include all of your contact information in the email as well. (Phone, email, website) Once you make contact with me with what you are GREAT at, I will require an example of the work you are looking for as well.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
My website, though not ready to launch is www.prattvirtualoffice.com
Here are the things I would like to offer:
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Receptionist duties (answering calls on your behalf)
- Calendar Management
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc.)
- Database building (etc. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
- Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
- Travel Management (Hotel, Flight & Rental Car Booking)
- Preparing Slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Recruitment (source for other team members such as accountants, web designers and developers, Excel gurus, writers or graphic artists)
- Creating & managing your social media profiles, business accounts, and pages on the following platforms:
- Transferring Facebook profiles to Business and Fan pages
- Building your social network and community
- Creating content for posts and feeds
- Gathering visual content for boards, feeds, and posts
- Scheduling social media posts via Hootsuite, Canva or the like
- Travel Management (hotel, flight and rental car booking)
- Creating and placing ads on social media platforms
This is not something you need to pay for. I am simply gathering VA’s for future work to be outsourced to. If you’d like to be part of Pratt Virtual Office Assistant Pool please make contact via Email, not Linked in. I cannot guarantee work at the moment but am hoping to land some clients just as soon as possible.
Thanks and have an awesome day!